Technical Stuff for Modders
Currently, the game cannot generate portraits for randomly-generated students. The only students that can be randomly generated are the students past Student #33. I instructed the game to not load any student portraits past Student #33, since their portrait would be inaccurate.
However, some modders enjoy putting new characters into the game, using the empty slots that exist past Student #33. Because the game is deliberately scripted to not load portraits for any students past Student #33, this negatively impacts the experience of modding custom students into the game.
- Let me introduce myself, my name is Alex and I run the Yandere Simulator Secrets Channel (otherwise known as AlexGaming) and I have decided to create this site in order to make it easier to download the mods that I make for the game Yandere Simulator! I hope you will enjoy the mods that I create and the website!
- As I am posting this comment, the next build for Yandere Simulator might be in the next 2, 3 or 4 days. Keep track of the blog every day so you can be one of the first to play the newest build and see the progress of Osana in Yandere Dev’s video.
Downloads Here you can find downloads to all my projects. Mini Games YandereDev's greatest Nightmare Version 2.0 Amai Simulator Version 1.0 Date your Rivals Version 1.0 Yandere No Sutoka Version 1.1 Mods All of my mods have been taken down from Mediafire.
so he added a file called “CustomPortraits.txt” to the “StreamingAssets” folder. This text file contains a single number: 0. If you change “0” to “1”, then the game will load portraits past Student #33. I hope that this will be helpful for people modding the game.
In addition to that, there is also another change that will be beneficial for anyone who enjoys modding Yandere Simulator to change the characters’ appearances. Previously, student hair color and eye color were linked; there was no way to spawn a student with different-colored eyes and hair. I have added a new column to the JSON file so that it is now possible for modders to spawn students with different hair and eye colors. (It is still not yet possible to choose exact RGB values, though. Sorry about that!)
In a previous update, he said that I had created a file called “CustomStockings.png” that could be edited to give a female character custom stockings. Unfortunately, he forgot to actually add the file to the StreamingAssets folder so that people could access and modify it. Sorry about that! The file has been added to the StreamingAssets folder in this latest build.
Yandere Simulator Wordpress Download
Okay! Now that the technical stuff is out of the way, I’ll move on to summarizing the rest of the changes made in this build:
Bug Fixes and Changes
- Fixed bug that would cause the game’s “prevent the player from peeking at unfinished Osana assets” countermeasures to activate outside of the proper circumstances.
- Fixed bug that would cause Nemesis to have Saki’s hair and a martial arts bandana on her head at all times. This time, the bug should be fixed for good, and shouldn’t come back.
- It is now possible to customize a mission in Mission Mode so that Nemesis can be killed while she is wearing a disguise.
- Fixed bug that would cause the low-atmosphere loading screen to appear during high school atmosphere.
- Lightened up all characters’ eye textures so that their eyes are a bit brighter and more vibrant.
- Fixed bug that was causing students’ legs to turn white in Yandere-chan’s basement.
- Made minor modifications to the Nemesis-chan icons in the Mission Mode menu.
- Changed the sound effects of the rooftop air ventilation machines.
Yandere Dev Wordpress
As you might know, I was inactive for about 1~2 months. This was because of the fact that this project was too much for me. I had a daily life and I was just unable to keep up with the speed of YandereDev. I wanted to make bug-free spotless builds of the game, but providing bug free builds for every Mac model was nearly impossible without re-coding the whole game. Starting now, I am giving full ownership of the YandereMac project to the user FiggyC. He provided users with good quality standalone builds while I was inactive. I hope that he can keep up with YandereDev and stick to this project. I guess this is an apology to everyone whom I ignored and unsatisfied. This website still has a lot of potential and I believe that FiggyC will do a great job maintaining it. Goodbye, for now.
Yandere Simulator Download
PS. To all of you guys that have been constantly asking me about how to right-click; just google it! Use a proper mouse or use the out-pinching track pad gesture.