Home >DJ Controllers >Pioneer DJ Controllers >Pioneer XDJ-R1
Connect the XDJ-R1 and set MIDI CONTROL to ON, then connect the DJ software. When quitting, first quit the DJ software, then set the XDJ-R1 to standby or unplug the USB cable. Connecting or disconnecting the USB cable while the DJ software is running could result in malfunction. For Windows 8, click XDJR1 ASIO Settings Utility from the! First read the Software end user license agreement on page 6 Start menu. Page 27: Using The Dj Software 3 Turn the rotary selector, select the mode you want to set, then press the rotary selector. An application that operates on iPhone, iPod touch or iPad that can be downloaded from the App Store. Browsing of tracks on USB devices, DJ performances, etc., can be conducted by remote control with the XDJ-R1 connected by wireless LAN. Android is not supported, so DJ performances are not possible by connecting an Android device to the XDJ-R1. Questions about the Pioneer DJ XDJ-R1 DJ Controller with rekordbox? Sweetwater's Sales Engineers are regarded as the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the music industry, with extensive music backgrounds and intense training on the latest products and technologies. For more information visit rekordbox.com Download the remotebox app on the App Store What's in the box. XDJ-R1. Power cord. USB cable. CD-ROM (rekordbox, rekordbox license key, driver software, operating instructions for XDJ-R1 and remotebox.). Virtual DJ LE license key. Warranty card. Read Before Use / Quick Start Guide.
- Industry's 1st Wireless DJ System with iOS Control Capability
- Wireless Direct allows reliable wireless connectivity
- Auto Beat Loop function
- Beat Sync, Hot Cue, Sampler, Beat FX and Sound Color FX
- Virtual DJ Limited Edition software included
The XDJ-R1, the industry’s first1 DJ System to feature wireless control functionality through an iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch via Pioneer's specially designed remotebox app. The versatile system features Wireless Direct, to enable wireless connectivity with an iOS device even when a WiFi network is not available. The XDJ-R1 also features Auto Beat Loop, Beat Sync, USB device connectivity, built-in CD players and MIDI control.
By utilizing the remotebox app with an iOS device such as an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, the XDJ-R1 can be remotely controlled wirelessly, giving DJs the ability to continue their music mixing performance even when they move away from the system. Many of the system's functions can be accessed directly on the display including controlling volume levels, choosing and changing songs as well as the ability to mix songs from a USB device plugged into the system. Users can also apply the 'Auto Beat Loop' function3 that automatically loops music at a specific tempo as well as intuitively control various effects using the X-Y pads from a smart device.
Unlike conventional systems, the XDJ-R1 is equipped with dual CD players in addition to a USB port for media playback. The system supports a variety of different music formats including conventional compact disc, a CD with MP3, AIFF and WAV files, and a USB storage device with MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files. For added convenience, the unit also offers MIDI support for operation of various DJ software.
The XDJ-R1 offers a multitude of fun and convenient features for creating unique mixes including:
Xdj R1 Rekordbox
- Beat Sync4 - With a touch of the Sync button, the system automatically synchronizes the beats of songs analyzed through Pioneer's rekordbox music management software.
- Hot Cue - The unit features three points of Hot Cues to enable playback of music from specific points.
- Sampler - For added effects including Trans, Flanger, Echo, and Roll are available to combine with songs currently playing.
- Sound Color FX - The unit offers four additional effects (Filter, Crush, Noise and Jet) for more creative mixing options.
- Quantize Function - Automatically corrects synchronization of effects when using Auto Beat Loop or Beat Effect.
- Noise Reduction - To significantly reduce noise, internal analog and digital circuits were separated, and the distance for digital conversion of analog input signals were shortened. All signal processing is conducted using a high-performance CPU for clear audio output.
- Independent 3-band isolator.
- Internal sound card (Audio Interface).
- Complete with Master Out (XLR), Booth Out, AUX and MIC ports.
Xdj R1 Rekordbox Playlist
The remotebox app with an iOS device such as an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, allows the XDJ-R1 to be remotely controlled wirelessly, giving DJs the ability to continue their music mixing performance even when they move away from the system. Many of the system's functions can be accessed directly on the display including controlling volume levels, choosing and changing songs as well as the ability to mix songs from a USB device plugged into the system. Pioneer's remotebox app is available now at no charge from the App Store.
Xdj-r1 Rekordbox Setup
rekordbox software is included with the XDJ-R1. The rekordbox software enables users to prepare and manage music stored on their computer. It can be used to classify and search for music files stored on a computer and crete playlists. It detects, measures and adjusts beats, tempos (BPM) and other elements of the music files prior to a performance. It can also be used to set and store point information (for cueing, looping, hot cueing, etc) prior to a performance.
The Virtual DJ Limited Edition DJ software5 by Atomix Inc. is free to download with the purchase of an XDJ-R1. The software features an easy-to-use user interface for the XDJ-R1 and enables optimum enjoyment of various DJ play styles with features including loops, effects, a sampler and 4-channel mixing.2201 S. Union • Chicago, IL 60616
Xdj Rx RekordboxPhone: 312-846-6192 • Fax: 312-492-8949
Xdj R1 Rekordbox DownloadToll Free 1-800-856-8397
CONTACT US - BEAT A PRICE - GEAR RENTAL - TRACK YOUR PACKAGE - RETURNS / WARRANTY INFOABOUT US - SHIPPING INFO - PURCHASE ORDERS - CUSTOM INSTALLATION - TERMS