|Born||16 December 1990 (age 30)|
|Occupation||Video game streamer|
|Teams played for||Cloud9|
(5 April 2021)
|Total views||151.1 million|
(5 April 2021)
|Follower and view counts updated as of 5 April 2021.|
Sebastian Hans Eli Fors (born 16 December 1990), known by the pseudonymForsen, is a Swedish Twitchstreamer who is known for competing in Starcraft II and Hearthstone. He is also known for his rowdy fanbase, who call themselves 'Forsenboys' or 'Forsen Bajs' and have had a hand in popularizing a number of controversial internet memes. In January 2018, a warped image of Fors' face ('forsenE') became the most-used emote on Twitch worldwide. As of April 2020, he is the 33rd largest streamer on Twitch by subscriber count.
The latest tweets from @nanilul. Version: 1.51 DEV (master, c26a8e9a, commit 2992) — Last commit: Sun Apr 4 16: +0200 — Last commit: Sun Apr 4 16: +0200. The latest tweets from @forsen.
In Hearthstone, he won his first tournament in the May 2015 HTC Invitational, and won a Play it Cool streaming marathon in October 2015. Forsen was one of the most popular Hearthstone streamers in 2015, streaming to between 2,000 and 30,000 viewers on his live stream on Twitch. He was once known as one of the game's most skilled Miracle Rogue experts. In February 2018, Forsen led his four-player team to victory in a $100,000 Twitch Rivals PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Invitational tournament, taking home $13,600. The following month, he also participated in Darwin Project Invitational tournament, taking first place and winning US$20,000. In December 2018, he achieved a personal all-time high viewer count of 80,860. In late 2020, Forsen began a friendly rivalry with fellow streamer xQc, the pair competing to achieve the fastest time in a speedrun of Minecraft. As of April 2021, Forsen has a personal best of 20:38, seven seconds faster than the 20:45 best time of xQc.
Twitter was an amazing tool that empowered us with the ability to create a Global Fanbase. We interacted with fans from all over the world on a daily basis. Forsen related subreddit. Forsen mixes, news, big plays, tilts. Everything that is somewhat related to forsen. Created Oct 1, 2014. Forsen, the streamer whose community started this entire debacle, commented on the situation yesterday, calling Dr. DisRespect’s response a tad unnecessary and wholly unexpected.
On 26 November 2020, Forsen received an indefinite suspension from Twitch after he accidentally showed a GIF sent to him by a viewer displaying a sexually explicit interaction between a woman and a horse on stream. He was unbanned after a month.
- ^Anglerfjord, Sofie (9 October 2020). 'Guide: Så blir du en streamer på Twitch – allt du behöver veta'. M3.se (in Swedish). Retrieved 9 April 2021.
- ^ abcClark, Tim (9 October 2015). 'Forsen: 'I haven't been happy playing Hearthstone in a long time''. PC Gamer. Retrieved 14 January 2018.
- ^Grayson, Nathan (9 February 2018). 'Twitch's New Policies Are Worrying Some Provocative Streamers'. Kotaku. Retrieved 15 February 2019.
- ^Parker, Jason (10 September 2020). 'Forsen Has Been Banned for a Second Time on Twitch in 2020'. EsportsTalk. Retrieved 30 December 2020.
- ^Alexander, Julia (29 January 2018). 'How Twitch's most popular emote, forsenE, took over'. Polygon. Retrieved 15 February 2019.
- ^'Real sub count'. Twitchstats. Retrieved 9 April 2020.
- ^'Hearthstone News: Forsen grabs first tournament win in HTC Invitational'. GosuGamers. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- ^Leslie, Callum (19 October 2015). 'Forsen wins in yet another controversial Play it Cool marathon finish'. Dot Esports. Retrieved 15 June 2016.
- ^Leslie, Callum (11 February 2015). 'Fans of one of Hearthstone's biggest streamers are organizing harassment raids in his name'. The Daily Dot. Archived from the original on May 27, 2016. Retrieved 15 June 2016.
- ^Grayson, Nathan (1 March 2018). 'Star-Studded Tournament Can't Transcend PUBG's Esports Problem'. Kotaku. Retrieved 15 February 2019.
- ^'Forsen triumphs at Twitch Rivals'. PUBG.ac. 2 March 2018. Retrieved 15 February 2019.
- ^Deason, Ross (26 March 2018). '10 High Profile Personalities Battled it Out in the $50k Darwin Project Invitational - Final Placements and Results'. Dexerto. Archived from the original on April 22, 2018. Retrieved 18 June 2018.
- ^'forsen - Twitch statistics, analysis and predictions - SullyGnome'. Twinge. Twinge.tv.
- ^Koepp, Brent (14 October 2020). 'xQc calls out Forsen after setting his record Minecraft speedrun time'. Dexerto. Retrieved 19 March 2021.
- ^Galloway, Ryan (23 February 2021). 'XQc and Forsen's Minecraft rivalry continues as xQc breaks record'. Dot Esports. Retrieved 19 March 2021.
- ^Richman, Olivia (4 April 2021). 'Forsen beats xQc in Minecraft speedrunning, taunts on Twitter'. WIN.gg. Retrieved 2021-04-05.
- ^Periwal, Saahil Agnelo (29 November 2020). 'The Forsen Horse GIF ban on Twitch is being called out for its double standards ft. Pokimane'. Sportskeeda. Absolute Sports Pvt. Ltd. Retrieved 7 December 2020.
- ^Periwal, Saahil Agnelo (27 December 2020). 'Twitter rejoices as Forsen gets unbanned on Twitch, a month after being suspended for a Horse GIF'. Sportskeeda. Absolute Sports Pvt. Ltd. Retrieved 27 December 2020.
Twitter For Senator Mitch Mcconnell
- Forsen on Twitch
- Forsen on Twitter