Popular gaming YouTuberScott 'The Woz' Wozniak has been hacked by an account promoting hacking software.
Popular Youtuber “Scott The Woz” had his Twitter account hacked by a scalper known as @0436 who runs a Twitter scalping website tw33tr.com The user is suppos. Special Edition Controllers is the 6th episode of Scott The Woz Season 4 and overall the 156th episode. The video was uploaded on March 11, 2019, by Scott Wozniak on Scott The Woz. 1 Description 2 Characters 2.1 Credits 3 Plot 4 Music 5 Cards 5.1 End Cards 6 Gallery 7 Transcript 8 Trivia Scott buys stuff to not use stuff. Scott Wozniak Unnamed tattoo artist Unnamed controller licker Scott.
The hack appears to have been done by the person behind an account called 'Yaris.' At the time of writing Wozniak's entire timeline has been deleted save for the hacker's messages, with the first one advertising a hacking software called 'Tw33ter.'
The hacker went on to post nonsensical messages that included racist and homophobic slurs as well as invites to various Discord servers.
Woz fans were quick to encourage reporting the account, with several users leaving detailed instructions on how to bring the hack to the attention of Twitter. Others left messages of support.
TO EVERYONE READING THIS
They hacked Scott's account and are currently defacing it entirely. Below is an image that'll show you which option to press when you report.
Please RT to share this around!! pic.twitter.com/7sg4N5rzbS
— ✨ 𝕡𝕦𝕡𝕡𝕚 ✨ (emily) (@superpuppigal) December 29, 2020
it doesn't seem like a persona. i think scott wozniak is a national treasure. so fuck this twitter hacker beyond belief, like seriously? him of all people?? i try not to put content creators on a pedestal so i don't say this like he's some idol to me +
— jared (@azcnjared) December 29, 2020
This sounds weird, but I fully support mass reporting the guy behind hacking Scott Wozniak
Dude, doing that, saying you will be 'moral' (bullshit), and then using FUCKING racial slurs, is the sign of a shitty, pathetic human, who wants nothing, but all the attention he can get.
— Awful Metacritic User Reviews ͏͏2077 (@AwfulMetacritic) December 29, 2020
The incident is yet another high-profile hack in a year that's been full of them. In July of 2020, a teen was able to hack major accounts including those of Kanye West, Barack Obama, and Joe Biden to scam people out of Bitcoin.
Hey all, Scott's Funny Moments here!
Scott has definitely made a reputation for being one of the funniest modern internet reviewers, with his sarcasm heavy reviews and great comedic writing. See here for examples from The Internet and You. Such examples include:
- Any time Scott insults Chibi Robo Zip Lash, ranging from a simple joke to throwing the box in the toilet.
- It's also worth mentioning that pretty much every time Scott does an extended skit for one of his episodes, such as 'A Very Madden 08 Christmas' and 'It's Awesome, Baby!', is sure to be utterly hilarious.
- Even Scott's video updates are funny. This twitter post explains a delay for an upcoming video and a short break from his channel afterwards...while his webcam cycles through various different effects. And no, he doesn't acknowledge this.
- The bloopers hosted on Scott's Stash are often just as funny as the episodes they were filmed for. Some highlights include the amount of Corpsing for episodes like Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival and Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash, Scott having to drive circles around a parking lot multiple times for Midnight Releases, or Scott climbing through his apartment's window multiple times in Console Gaming on the Go.
- Also on Scott's Stash, this hour long video of Scott and his friends Sam and Eric (Jeb Jab and Rex Mohs, respectively) attempting to beat the final level of Super Mario 3D World. Highlights include Eric constantly showing his bias for Toad in the game, talking about So Bad, It's Good kids films they watched, sharing bad experiences at Steak and Shake and Scott getting further and further annoyed at Eric constantly failing.
Meta and Other
Scott The Woz Twitter Hacked
- Someone made a fan-made video for E3 2020.The one that got cancelled because of COVID.Scott: Hey, all! Scott here- it was cancelled. (outro plays)
- Similarly, before the real review was made, another person made a video for a 'review' of Chibi Robo Zip Lash.Scott: Hey, all! Scott here. This game blows. (throws the game in the toilet. Cue outro)
- One Second Of The First 130 Scott the Woz Episodes takes one second with zero context from each of the then current videos and cuts them together for even more concentrated Scott madcap zaniness.
- It's been updated to include all of the episodes up to Season 4 (1-195, basically)!