- Resident Evil Village Steam Release
- Resident Evil Village Steam Vr
- Resident Evil Village Steam Demo Release Date
- Resident Evil 8 Village Steam
Experience survival horror like never before in the eighth chapter of the Resident Evil franchise – Resident Evil Village. Set a few years after the horrifying events of Resident Evil 7, Resident Evil Village begins with Ethan Winters and his wife Mia living peacefully in a new location, free from their past nightmares. Experience survival horror like never before in the 8th major installment in the Resident Evil franchise - Resident Evil Village. Heighten all the pulse-pounding action with the addition of the Trauma Pack and Resident Evil Re:Verse.
Resident Evil Village Steam Release
The next generation of survival horror rises in the form of Resident Evil Village,
the eighth major entry in the Resident Evil series. With ultra-realistic graphics powered by the RE Engine,
fight for survival as danger lurks around every corner.
Resident Evil Village Steam Vr
Set a few years after the horrifying events in the critically acclaimed Resident Evil 7 biohazard,
the all-new storyline begins with Ethan Winters and his wife Mia living peacefully in a new location,
free from their past nightmares.
Just as they are building their new life together,
tragedy befalls them once again.
When BSAA captain Chris Redfield attacks their home,
Ethan must once again head into hell to get his kidnapped daughter back.
The protagonist of Resident Evil 7 biohazard, Ethan's story continues in Resident Evil Village. After being swept up into the events of the Baker estate incident, this regular nobody somehow managed to escape that nightmare alive. Ever since, he has lived a quiet existence with his wife Mia under the protection of the BSAA.
A mainstay of the series since the first Resident Evil, this former S.T.A.R.S. member has fought his way through numerous bioterror incidents. He currently works as a specialist for the BSAA, a counter-bioterror NGO.
The mistress of the castle that overlooks the village. A towering woman with bewitching looks.
Ethan's wife. The organization she was once a member of were the developers of the bioweapon that caused the incident in the Baker home.
A strange man from the village. He has a large selection of wares in his shop.
A strange man who wields a massive hammer. Could he be a friend, or a foe?
The Hound Wolf Squad
Resident Evil Village is set in a 'village'
resting in the shadow of an ancient castle.
Resident Evil Village Steam Demo Release Date
You must utilize numerous weapons and items against aggressive adversaries and add tools to your artillery for situations outside of battle.
Resident Evil games have always been about escaping extreme situations. Take down aggressive foes with your own hands.
You can allot weapons to quick slots so you can instantly change weapons depending on the situation.
Guard against attacks to reduce enemy damage, then kick the enemies back.
Keeping track of your healing items and ammo is incredibly important for survival horror. Stay well-stocked for the battles ahead.
Purchase weapons and items from the Duke. He can even improve your weapons for you...for a price.
What weapons and items should you keep on you? Managing your inventory could be the difference between life and death.
Combine herbs and chem fluid to create first aid med. You can even obtain more recipes to craft a variety of ammo.
The Mercenaries is an action-packed additional game mode, which is playable after completing the main story. Fight waves of monsters from a first person perspective.
PRODUCTPre-order your copy today!
Get Resident Evil Re:Verse for free!
Receive Resident Evil Re:Verse, the new title celebrating 25 years of Resident Evil, for free when you purchase Resident Evil Village!
- If you purchase Resident Evil Village on the PlayStation®5, then the version of Resident Evil Re:Verse will be for the PlayStation®4, and if you purchase Village on the Xbox Series X, you will receive the Xbox One version of Re:Verse.
- Resident Evil Re:Verse is an online-only multiplayer title. The PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5 versions require a PlayStation®Plus membership, and the Xbox One and Xbox Series X versions require an Xbox Live Gold membership in order to play.
- Details of the operational period for Resident Evil Re:Verse, including commencement of availability and any potential announcements relating to the end of service, can be found on the official website.
- Please note that, depending on the timing of your purchase of Resident Evil Village, Resident Evil Re:Verse may already no longer be available, and/or the title may become available through other means in the future.
- Product codes are included with the physical version of Resident Evil Village. If you purchase the digital version, content can be downloaded from the online store the game was purchased from.
- Product codes will become invalid if the content is no longer available.
Resident Evil 8 Village Steam
- Contents and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- Images are used for illustrative purposes.