Former Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly has slammed Twitter for the company’s decision to permanently ban Donald Trump from the platform. Ms Kelly tweeted an NPR headline on the news and wrote.
- Deliver and maintain services, like tracking outages and protecting against spam, fraud, and abuse
- Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how our services are used
Megyn Kelly Twitter Backlash
- Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones
- Deliver and measure the effectiveness of ads
- Show personalized content, depending on your settings
- Show personalized or generic ads, depending on your settings, on Google and across the web
Megyn Kelly Twitter ResponseFor non-personalized content and ads, what you see may be influenced by things like the content you’re currently viewing and your location (ad serving is based on general location). Personalized content and ads can be based on those things and your activity like Google searches and videos you watch on YouTube. Personalized content and ads include things like more relevant results and recommendations, a customized YouTube homepage, and ads that are tailored to your interests.
Megyn Kelly Twitter