MAC Nice 'n' Spicy Pro Longwear Lip Pencil ($19.50) is a soft, rosy-brown with a warm, spicy terracotta undertone. It's a great shade for warm skin tones, and it's light and neutral enough to wear with most lipstick colors. It's long-wearing and transfer-proof.
- Mac Nice And Spicy Lip Liner Color
- Best Mac Lip Liner Colors
- Mac Nice And Spicy Lip Liner Makeup
Mac Nice And Spicy Lip Liner Color
- MAC Pro Longwear Lip Pencil Nice 'N' Spicy. MAC Pro Longwear Lip Pencil Nice 'N' Spicy. $20.00 (You save $2.00).exclusive offer for you. Congrats! You have special access to this product and the rest of the VAULT! VAULT members only. This product is in the VAULT.
- MAC Lip Care - Lip Pencil - Cork 1.45g/0.05oz HAUS LABORATORIES By Lady Gaga: RIP LIP LINER Demi-Matte Water-Resistant Lip Liner Pencil Available in 16 Colors, Precise & Long Lasting Lip Liner or Lipstick Finish, Vegan & Cruelty-Free.
- MAC Pro Longwear Lip Liner Pencil – Nice ‘N’ Spicy; A new generation of longwearing lip pencil technology; Defines the lips with an instant release of rich, saturated colour; Made in Germany; Description: A new generation of long-wearing lip pencil technology. Glides on fluidly and adheres instantly. Defines the lips with an instant.
A while ago I bought 2 MAC lip pencils. The one from their regular one disappointed me a bit, but I fell totally head over heels in love with their Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in Nice'n'spicy.
It looks like an average lip pencil. It's way shorter than the regular MAC pencil, which means that not only is it more expensive, but also you get less product.
But I'm prepared to overlook that cause, boy, this one delivers. I've been a fan of Make Up For Ever lip liners for years, Gosh liners came really close to this ideal, but I just didn't know what I was missing all these years cause now I pronounce my MAC Pro Longwear liner the king of all liners.
It goes on incredibly creamy, doesn't skip or drag my lips at all, but within seconds it dries to a budgeproof finish. It is lightweight and I hardly feel it on my lips, but it stays put like no other.
The shade is so in these days it's a nude, caramel brown shade with slight rosewood twist to it. Looks great paired with an infinite number of nude lipsticks and glosses, feels and looks a bit dry when worn on its own.
I'm not providing a swatch here cause I'd like to compare Nice 'n'spicy to other nudeish liners in my collection.
Gosh Nougat Crisp is a very close dupe, the only difference is that one stroke is a bit sheerer than MAC
Revlon Nude is a twist-up pencil and is darker and patchy
MUFE Aqua Lip 2C is rosier and there's some slight shimmer to it
Rimmel 1000 Kisses in Tiramisu is a bit warmer and sheerer
Best Mac Lip Liner Colors
Catrice Precision Lip Liner in Wood You? is a twist-up pencil and it's a tad rosier
All these, in spite of the differences mentioned are almost identical dupes. Now on to mauvier, more distant dupes, but still within the nude scope:
Gosh Antique Rose is on a much mauvier side of the nude spectrum
Mac Nice And Spicy Lip Liner Makeup
Essence Lipliner Satin Mauve is much sheerer and rosewood shade.
And now the smudge test. I rubbed all the swatches with my fingers a couple of minutes after I applied them.
Rimmel, Catrice and Essence were almost completely gone and the patchiness of Revlon became even more pronounced after smudging.
Gosh Nougat crisp is almost a perfect dupe as far as colour, performance, size, design, packaging are concerned. MAC is a bit creamier and glides on better, but Gosh makes an excellent budget-friendly option.