Cyberpunk 2077 is finally available for pre-load on all platforms. In spite of several delays, the long-awaited Cyberpunkis coming out December 10th, 2020. Those who are looking to pre-load the game so they can play as soon as it comes out are able to on any platform.
- Cyberpunk 2077 Pre Load Date Steam
- Cyberpunk 2077 Steam Preload Size
- Cyberpunk 2077 Preload Steam Key
- Can You Preload Cyberpunk 2077 Steam
Cyberpunk 2077 Steam & Epic Games Preload Time In Time Zones, cyberpunk 2077 preload date steam, cyberpunk steam preload, cyberpunk epic games store preloadT. Here's a simple guide for how to preload Cyberpunk 2077 onto a Windows PC via Steam. PC players can now preload CD Projekt Red's long-anticipated sci-fi action-RPG game, Cyberpunk 2077, onto their devices as of Dec. While the actual times did vary per retailer, the game is now available through Steam, the Epic Games Store, and GOG.com ahead of its official release on Dec.
Cyberpunk 2077 File
The file size for Cyberpunk 2077is a weighty 70 GB, making most want to pre-load to keep from missing a minute of gameplay. Preloading has been available on Xbox One and the Series X or S since the 3rd, from GOG and the Epic Game Store on the 7th, and the PS4 or PS5 starting December 8th. Those who own a Stadia system won't have to download anything since the game will be streamed starting the 10th.
RELATED: Cyberpunk 2077 Launch Trailer Has Secret Message
For PC purchases off of GOG or the Epic game store of Cyberpunk 2077, players will have to have some minimum requirements in order to preload and play the game.
- Core i5-3570K or FX-8310
- GTX 780 3GB (or RX 470 4GB)
- 8GB RAM
- 3GB VRAM
- 70GB storage
- Windows 7 or Windows 10 64-bit
- Target: 1080p Low
The recommended for the best possible PC play are:
- Core i7-4790 or Ryzen 3 3200G
- RTX 3080 (or RTX 3090)
- 16GB RAM
- 10GB VRAM
- 70GB SSD storage
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Target: 4K Ultra
Start Pre-Loading for All Systems
- Xbox One, Series X, or Series S: Xbox One users can access the store, and then preorder the game. If already preordered, there will be a preload button in the store on the game's page in the recently improved Microsoft store.
- PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5: Check the game's page in the PlayStation store, and look for the predownload button.
- Stadia: No preloading needed.
- GOG PC preorders: Look up Cyberpunk 2077 on the GOG GALAXY app for the button to preload. Players will be able to access their Cyberpunk goodies for preordering through GOG on the day of release.
- Steam: Search for the game in either the Steam client or on store.steampowered.com, then click the download button.
- Epic Games Store: Download the Epic Games Store installer, then go to the Cyberpunk 2077 page.
After reading Cyberpunk 2077's hilarious user agreement, players will be able to download this hefty game file in order to play first thing on release day. This should give players plenty of time to download the game and have it properly installed before midnight, giving North American users today and the rest of the world until tomorrow to get that 70 gigs ready for some crazy, CD Projekt Red gameplay.
Cyberpunk 2077 will be available for PC, PS4, PS5, Stadia, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.
Cyberpunk 2077 Pre Load Date Steam
Cyberpunk 2077 Steam Preload Size
MORE: Cyberpunk 2077 Working on Fix for Epileptic Triggers
Cyberpunk 2077 Preload Steam Key
Source: republicworld, shacknews